LEAD TIMES FOR ORDERING
1) Lead times listed for ordering are estimations only.
We quote these lead times based upon typical turn around times for each manufacturer.
These estimations are not a guarantee of arrival within the timeframe listed.
Associates will attempt to provide an accurate lead time at time of purchase, based upon stock information available.
2) We will attempt to inform you of any back ordered items.
Please make certain that you still wish to proceed with the order as cancellations, even on back ordered items, are not possible after a point in time.
3) We do rely on the manufacturers for much of our orders, as we simply do not have all products in stock.
If you are electing to order items or place a special order, please understand that we have no control in the timeliness of items arriving.
If you are uncomfortable with the lead times provided for your order, please inform your associate or select in-stock items.
1) Orders placed online are final.
Items listed online may not be in-stock; please inquire as to stock availability before ordering.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that product measurements are correct for your space, as well as feasible for delivery personnel to install.
If a return is approved for this reason, a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from refund.
2) Returns will not be accepted due to color difference perceived on computer or mobile device screens.
3) Returns will not be accepted on any special-order items which include, but are not limited to, items ordered that are not in stock and custom order items of which the customer has chosen custom fabrics, options, etc.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the fabric, color, size, etc. on custom order products are to their satisfaction before ordering.
4) In the event that management approves a return, a 30% restocking fee will be deducted from refund. Delivery fees as well as haul-away charges are non-refundable.
5) Due to the personal nature of these items, mattress that do not offer a “sleep trial” cannot be returned.
Please ensure the comfort of the mattresses you have chosen is satisfactory before purchasing.
Additionally, pillows, sheets and mattress protectors cannot be returned.
1) Furniture Mart warranties merchandise against manufacturer defect (excluding damage which is caused by negligence, improper use or normal wear and tear, etc.) for a period of 12 months from the date of customer receiving merchandise.
Please note that floor model items, clearance items and accessories are not warrantied unless otherwise expressed.
2) Please refer to brand information for specific warranty provided by each brand.
Warranty offered does vary by brand as well as components covered under warranty and length of time covered.
3) After the one-year warranty period, items picked up for repair or exchange may be subject to an additional delivery fee or transportation fee.
4) Bedding warranty claims for Serta and Ashley Brand will be facilitated by Furniture Mart.
A service call will be arranged with Furniture Mart staff to assess mattress warranty claim.
All mattress warranty claims must meet manufacturer standards for replacement.
Upon warranty claim approval, Furniture Mart will work with the customer in selecting a replacement model.
Please note that any price difference in mattress chosen is the responsibility of the customer to pay before replacement will take place.
5) In the event of warranty claim, Furniture Mart service staff will attempt to make necessary repairs in-home; if unable to do so, the product may need to be taken to the store for repair and returned to customer upon completion.
6) In the event that merchandise under warranty cannot be repaired, an exchange will be permitted for identical or comparable product; a store credit may also be issued.
7) Service may be available on products outside of the warranty period; parts and labor charges will be incurred.
Charges will vary.
We do not offer service or parts on product not purchased from us.
8) If you have purchased a Guardian Protection Plan, you must contact Guardian directly at 800-527-8485 to make a claim.
Furniture Mart does not service or provide any guarantees of service for Guardian plans.
1) At time of delivery, please make sure your room is clear of existing furniture.
If you require assistance moving existing furniture, there may be an additional fee, ask associate for details.
Please insure paths to point of delivery are clear of furniture, furnishings and other obstructions.
2) Please inspect all furniture upon delivery and note any damage on invoice and report to delivery staff.
Damage not reported at time of delivery may not be considered for repair or replacement.
Damage of merchandise at time of delivery will be replaced or credited as appropriate.
By signing the invoice, you acknowledge receipt of goods in acceptable condition.
3) Delivery staff will make all reasonable efforts to place furniture in the desired space.
Staff will not make an attempt to deliver if doing so may cause damage to the furniture, property or injury.
4) Additional delivery charges may be added based upon situations such as stairs, removal of doors and railings, etc.
5) Delivery times are typically available in 2-3 hour time windows.
Our staff can call you in-route for a more precise arrival time.
If you are unable to make your scheduled time please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule.
If you are unavailable at time of delivery, you will be rescheduled for the next available route in your area; in this event you may be charged an additional delivery fee.
1) Please contact the store location of purchase to arrange pick up.
It is requested that pickup be arranged 24 hours in advance so that items can be prepared.
If notice is not given, we cannot guarantee that items will be available for pick up or that staff will be available to assist with loading.
1) Merchandise purchased as clearance or notated “AS IS” is not returnable.
Please check with associate as to warranty availability of these items.
Items sold “AS IS” are sold with the understanding that they may contain defects.
1) Online pricing is subject to verification and correction by Furniture Mart.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please contact store to verify pricing before placing orders.
2) Furniture Mart is not obligated to honor price discrepancies due to website errors.
3) Any pricing shown for special order brands (i.e. La-Z-Boy, Best Home Furnishings, Flexsteel) is only an estimation as pricing is subject to change due to customizations offered from manufacturer.
1) We will hold merchandise for customers up to 6 months with a 25% deposit.
2) Monthly payments are required as agreed upon at time of purchase.
Failure to maintain payments may result in loss of equity.
Item(s) may then be made available for re-sale.